Our services include short-run production, prototype moulding and tooling, as well as machined parts in specific materials.
PRECIMAX PLASTICS CAN HELP YOU WITH:
• Plastic injection moulding and associated activities
• Advice on moulding solutions
• Extensive capacity with 19 moulding machines, from 100 to 850 tonne capacity
• Warehousing and distribution
• Flexible 24hrs operation of our moulding operation
• Design and tool making partnerships tool modification and maintenance
• Associated plastic decoration
THE KEY TO MAXIMISING OUR COMPANY RESOURCES
Precimax Plastics’ Lean Manufacturing project is a team-based, continuous improvement process, designed for long-term optimisation of company resources.
It’s a key strategy toward achieving manufacturing excellence based upon the continued reduction and ultimate elimination of waste. In our case, waste is activities that don’t add value to the product.
Lean Manufacturing also utilises techniques and principles that improve efficiencies of value-added activities, continuously improving our performance and, thus, providing better services to our valued customers.
The “Five S” vision
A neat, clean, organised workplace, where we can work with pride: that’s what we’re all about here at Precimax… and we achieve it by following five principles:
1. SORT - Determine what you need and remove everything else
2. SET IN ORDER - A place for everything and everything in its place
3. SHINE - Operator Equipment and Area Care (TLC)
4. STANDARDISE - Any departure from the planned state can be immediately detected and corrected through Visual Management
5. SUSTAIN - What gets measured gets managed.